Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Some New Links for You CBJ Fans

Hey fans, just thought I'd let everyone know that I added a few additional links to the CBJ Blogroll / Team sites. (It's down there on the right.)

Check it out! If you run a CBJ site, or know of a good one that isn't listed, leave me a message in the comments and I'll add it to the site.

I'd also like to officially welcome any and all new readers. I learned yesterday that our site was referenced to on Sports Illustrated's CBJ site. Enjoy your visit, and stop back often.

Stay warm, Jacket fans. And be careful driving- it took me more than 2 hours to get home last night and I watched people fishtail and spin-out the whole way.

2 comments:

Michael said...

"Of Magic Wands, Oil Rigs, and Octopi"?

... so, wait, now we have a girl blogging on the Jackets? I think it's in our best interest to ensure that HLOG never notices. They're like a hive mind once they snatch up bloggers for teams lacking a puck bunny for their blog.

(This comment has been 100% in jest. Please don't kill me, any Double X-chromosomed readers?)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the SI link. Awesome stuff

Google

Enter your email address to have The Jacket Times delivered to your email!:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Us

Blog Archive