Wednesday, April 4, 2007

NHL Player Salaries - Available for Download

I found a list of NHL player salaries on WirtzSucks.com - A site dedicated to the Chicago Blackhawks and the loathing of their owner. Through some tricky copy & paste work, I prepared the following spreadsheet. It's sorted first by team, then by salary. Feel free to do what you will with the data in the file. Re-sort it, manipulate it, negotiate some new contracts... have at it.

To save you the trouble, Jaromir Jagr is the highest paid player at $8.36 million. Second is Brad Richards, second line centerman for the Tampa Bay Lightening at $7.8 mil. For the Jackets, the highest paid player is Fedorov at $6.5

Jody "two points" Shelley makes a cool $600,000- more than 23% of NHL players. His paycheck is bigger than Jordin Tootoo, Mathias Tjarnqvist and Mikko Lehtonen. It's also bigger than Dan Fritsche, OKT, and Ron Hainsey.

NHL Player Salaries in Excel Format (134kb)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tyler,

I was looking for a 2007-2008 player salary list to prepare for my hockey pool. The link does not seem to work. If you have such list, can you email me at jole19@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Jon

Anonymous said...

Hello Tyler,

Ya if you don't mind sending me a copy of that salary list cause that link doesn't work email is dodge_guy69@hotmailcom.

Thanks,
Steve

Gaver said...

Hello Tyler,

I too am having trouble opening your salary list. Could you please e-mail it to me at gaver@shaw.ca.

Thanks,
Brad

Gaver said...

Hello Tyler,

I too am having trouble opening your list. Would you please e-mail it to me at gaver@shaw.ca. it would be a great help.

Thanks,
Brad

Blinders said...

I could use it to. Please send to kbonnet@ca.rr.com