Monday, June 4, 2007

The Jacket Times will Return 6/18

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be heading to Europe to do some pre-draft scouting for the Jackets.

Ha! I wish. I'll be overseas, but it won't be because of some dream job for the team. Instead, I'll be goofing around with some college buddies. I'll be back on the 18th at which point we'll start the Draft coverage. Yoder and I will be attending this year's festivities.

In the mean time, stay tuned to End of the Bench and Army of the Ohio for Blue Jackets news. Also, these other bloggers and myself are planning a draft meet-up for hockey bloggers and fans. Details to follow. (For you out-of-towners coming to Columbus for the draft, see this post for some additional information.)

If you're looking for something to read, why not check out how I increased my gas mileage to 38mpg and it cost me nothing.

No comments: